Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick update

I just want you to know I did not fall off the face of the earth- I've just been running crazy.

We made the "run" to the other side of the state of Idaho for Peaches and Pears, as I mentioned earlier. We had such a great response, we decided to make another run. So, off we go again.
I love Idaho Fruit - they come in real 1/2 bushel boxes for a great price rather than 1/3 bushel boxes for lots of money.

My cousin came over today and we had a marathon canning day. You will be impressed to know we did 11 batches of peaches today and 2 yesterday - grand total of 91, so far. We still each have at least one more full box to do something with. I am excited to make desserts, pie filling and waffles with mine. =)

I am anxious to show off pictures of our latest adventures and will do that soon. I think a good blog has pictures, so I'm taking them, I just need a little more time to post them.

Talk to you again soon... at this time of year I think of hundreds of things to post, but there just isn't enough time in the day for me to keep up with everything. I will do my best to post again soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What things are most Important to Store?