Are you ready for the comparison so you can become an expert and thus know which grain mill best fits your needs? Here goes!
First, the VitalMill features:
- VitalMill grinds non-oily grain (wheat, rye, spelt, millet, rice, corn, beans, quinoa, amaranth & oats
- 20 cup bowl capacity
- Strong, durable stainless steel milling heads
- Self cleaning chamber
- Free-flow air design. It will not overheat.
- Hopper extension for larger capacity and quieter milling
- Wide opening access mill lid
- Easy grip handle
- Clog free - no gumming, no jamming, no plugging
- ETL approval (US & Canada)
- 5 year warranty
Now the NutriMill features:
- Nutrimill grinds wheat (both hard and soft), oats, rice, triticale, kamut, spelt, dried pinto beans, popcorn, split peas, buckwheat, barley, rye, millet, sorghum, dried mung beans and soybeans!
- Over 20 cup bowl capacity (largest available)
- Ergonomically designed control knobs and bowl handles for safe and easy use
- 1:1 ratio for milling grain into flour: fill the hopper once and get a bowl full of fresh flour!
- TruTrack (tm) bowl locking system - connects right every time
- Patent Pending TruFeed (tm) - precision grain flow control
- Easy grip hopper lid for easy access and quieter operation
- World's first variable, high speed mill motor
- # 3xAirFlow (tm) - for improved motor cooling and longer mill life
- Improved texture control - from fine flour to cereal grain
- Nutrimill can be turned on with grain already in the hopper, and can even be switched off and back on again with grain still in the milling chamber without plugging!
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty: This great warranty includes the Nutrimill's stainless steel milling heads!
Until next time,
p.s. And to see more grain mills or to purchase on of these (on sale now in time for Christmas) check out our Grain Mills page: www.HiStakes-Spelt.com/grainmills.php