Friday, April 3, 2009

Bosch Sale - for a limited time

Have you seen this deal? If you are looking for a decent deal on a Bosch Universal Plus machine - this could be it.

This
plus this:

plus a free Bosch Cookbook equals a total of $155.00 in savings!

Your cost? Only $399.99 for the Bosch Universal, the Blender, the Cookbook, and free shipping.

Go here: Universal Plus Deal to order yours today. The sale only lasts until April 15.



Oh, did I need to convince you how wonderful the Bosch Universal Plus machines really are?

Let me keep it brief and just say this - I will NOT use anything else to make (knead) my bread. This is my favorite kitchen machine that has the warranty, the durability, and a powerful motor to boot. It is worth every penny of the investment because it will last! (Think of handing it down to your grandchildren some day.) If you want to learn more, click over to my website HiStakes-Spelt.com and read about all the wonderful features the on the Bosch Universal Plus.

Don't delay. Sales don't last forever. (To get yours, click here: Universal Plus)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What things are most Important to Store?