Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Food Storage and Emergency Preparedness?

Come one, come all - I came across this food storage blog today. Whoever writes it, does a great job and has some great preparedness ideas. Stumble through it and see what you learn.

Here it is: http://www.shelfreliance.com/blog/

I learned a few things about having my primary supply and how long to store things like wheat, meats, grains, milk, dairy products, and more, and then I also learned a few extra reasons to have my emergency supply kit in order and with me - in the office, at home, in the car, or all of the above. Who knows where I will be when I might need something essential, like food, water, light, protection from the elements.

Again, here is the link, I highly recommend reading. (Besides the person is an interesting writer. I liked reading it.) http://www.shelfreliance.com/blog/

Really, check it out. You can come back and read more here later, I'll find something really good to write on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What things are most Important to Store?