Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Spelt Cinnamon Rolls


I posted a few days ago about making some AMAZING cinnamon rolls made with spelt bread dough. I wanted to finally post the picture that I took. They were soft and perfect and one of my best attempts, yet. Sometimes I wonder how they can get better. I love the challenge to make my treats better or at least as good as the last time.

Doesn't this make you drool?

You can find the recipe here: www.histakes-spelt.com/recipes.php
It is the first recipe - the 100% whole wheat bread dough recipe.
I made scones, 5 loaves of bread, and cinnamon rolls out of that batch of dough.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

i WOULD be drooling if there was a picture -- in other words -- where's the pic? i love bready cinnamon rolls!

Jamie said...

Everyone else I've talked to can see the picture... anyone else having this problem?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What things are most Important to Store?