Thursday, February 12, 2009

WonderMill Wheat Grinder

Have you ever tried to shop for a flour mill so you could make your very own wholesome flour? It isn't always easy finding the information you need. I also think it is harder to know what I want when I cannot touch and feel the item I want to purchase.

My twitter friend told me about this article (hubpage) which is very informative about the WonderMill. If you are at all interested in flour mills, this is a must-read! (Especially since the author actually uses the WonderMill herself.)

Before I refer you to the article, let me just tell you that if you need more information on comparative grain mills or just want to know where to purchase a WonderMill - you can always find them on the HiStakes-Spelt.com website.

So? Happy reading...

(Link to the article about the WonderMill:) http://hubpages.com/hub/Wonder-Mill-Wheat-Grinder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, don't forget to tell your readers that the price is going up as of February 15th! I seriously LOVE my WonderMill. I'm making homemade rolls tonight. Yay!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What things are most Important to Store?