My blog friends over at Food Storage Made Easy have created this cool binder that they are going to give away - actually, they will give away 10 of them! Want to be one of the ten? The rules for entry are on their site: Food Storage Made Easy
It will be the perfect combination of functional and cute, I'm sure. (Knowing them it really will be - wink, wink.)
Here is the list of things they said will be inside the binder:
- Instructions for how to make it cute and functional, exactly like ours!
- ALL 26 BabyStep Checklists (no more waiting for the next list!)
- 100 pages of detailed information about each of the ten BabySteps
- Our very best posts, handouts, and extra information
- All the spreadsheets and documents you need to plan your 3 Month and Long Term Food Storage without needing a computer
- Recipe Appendix including all 33 recipes that we encourage you to try out in the Checklists
- Sections for additional research and personal notes to be added in
- Cute cover pages and dividers (because you know we have to make it fun)
Don't forget to enter their give-away before Thursday. Here is their site: FoodStorageMadeEasy.net - and even if you don't win, it is totally worth visiting their site and learning all about their easy tips. Or they will have this awesome binder for sale as a downloadable book.
Check it out at Food Storage Made Easy!