Monday, July 14, 2008

Contest Announcement - Win Free Stuff

Today, I want to put in a blatant plug for my "sister-site" GenevaHealthy.com

They have incredible skin products made with natural ingredients and use essential oils in some of their stuff. It works wonders on perpetually dry, cracked or just plain rough skin.

The scents are not too strong (I'm kind of sensitive to strong smells). They are not greasy (unless you use way too much) and the skin cream is incredibly versatile. I use it on my babies without hesitation. I use it as a facial moisturizer, and my husband uses it on his super rough callouses on his feet and hands.

Here is the best part - they are giving stuff away - just for fun!

You have to enter the contest to win, so go to their site and enter your name and email. You may be the grand prize winner. Somebody has to be, why not you?

By the way, there are lots of prizes, so tell your friends and family to enter, too. Spread the word, GenevaHealthy wants to have a great party giving things away.

Contest ends July 26, so don't procrastinate... enter today at www.GenevaHealthy.com

Good luck!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Our house has also used this product and agrees! On with the party!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

What things are most Important to Store?